Monday, August 25, 2008

#31

wait. is that? yeah, i think it is!
ooh ooh! over here! look, look at me! i should've worn heels. julie was right. always wear heels to a bar or no one will see you. maybe i should shout?
hooray! i think he saw me! he's coming this way. i'm glad i didn't have to jump up and down.
what will i say to him? it's been so long!
"hey there."
oh no. no no no no. "um, hi."
"i saw you checking me out from across the room." he swirled her drink.
"uh, well, actually, i thought you were somebody else. i thought you were my friend josh."
"baby, i'll be anybody you want."
ew ew ew. just don't touch me. "no, really. i thought you were someone else."
"don't worry. i get it."
please leave, please leave. "oh good. thank you. sorry to bother you."
"because when i'm done with you, you won't need nobody else." he turned with a wink. "i'm gonna need something special for the lady here."
*sigh* is there a back door to this place?

No comments: